According to Statista, around 281 billion emails were sent and received each day in 2018, and that figure is set to increase to over 347 billion daily mails in 2022! Who said email marketing was dead?
Did you know that the average email subscriber receives 13 commercial emails per day? With this level of messages, it is important that your company’s email communication stands out from the crowd. This is where we can help.
We work with B2B clients to develop effective email marketing strategies that are most powerful in delivering your messages, engaging recipients and encouraging them to take action – whatever it is that you want them to do.
We will help you with all aspects:
- Advising on which email marketing platforms to use, such as MailChimp, Vertical Response and Constant Contact.
- Developing email templates.
- Devising the messaging.
- Writing the text.
- Sourcing the right photo images.
- Creating graphics elements such as flashes, charts, graphs and icons.
- Testing the email to ensure it is optimised for the different email programs, including Gmail and Outlook.
- Sending the email.
- Providing a report to whichever level of detail you need.
Our email marketing in action
Burgh Property – customer communication
Rundum Meir – case study/project communication
Sound Reduction Systems – market-specific product promotion
Quantum Group – client advice
Some email marketing insights
Email remains an incredibly effective channel to market your business and its products and services. Despite constant doom-mongering asserting that email is dead because we all receive so many messages every day in our work and personal inboxes, the 2019 stats published by HubSpot suggest otherwise.
Here are some headline figures to illustrate why email marketing remains so powerful:
- 93% of B2B marketers use email to distribute content.
- 83% of B2B companies use e-newsletters as part of their content marketing programme.
- 40% of B2B marketers say email newsletters are most critical to their content marketing success.
- 73% of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email.
- 99% of consumers check their email every day.
- 80% of business professionals believe that email marketing increases customer retention.
- 59% of respondents say marketing emails influence their purchase decisions.
- More than 59% of marketers say email is their biggest source of ROI.
Source: HubSpot https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/email-marketing-stats
2018’s implementation of GDPR shook up the email marketing world in good ways (in helping to get more companies organised and compliant in terms of how they handle personal data) and bad (too many businesses over-reacted and culled their valuable database unnecessarily, and got very cold feet about doing any email marketing whatsoever!).
Enhancing your next email marketing campaign
If you would like to capitalise on the potential of email marketing, we can develop creative emails with well written content and appropriate call-to-actions (CTAs). We work with the most popular email software platforms, including MailChimp and Constant Contact, which allows us to deliver solutions even when a client has an established software preference.
In addition to managing the whole process from email design and messaging through to post-send reporting, we can assist with database cleansing, email list sourcing and creation of digital assets to link to.
Contact us to find out more.